Does your neck feel stiff most of the time? If that is your case, then a neck massage is what you need. However, with your busy schedule, you may not have the time to go to a massage center. Nevertheless, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you should suffer from it forever. As a matter of fact, you can still have your neck massaged even at the convenience of your home with the use of neck massagers. Skip to the best neck massager on Amazon.
- What is a neck massager?
- 10 Best Neck Massagers in 2019 Reviews
- 1. Nekteck Shiatsu Massage Pillow
- 2. Naturalico Shiatsu Massager
- 3. New Five Star FS8801 Shiatsu
- 4. Shiatsu Massager – Back, Shoulder and Neck Massager
- 5. Bruntmor Shiatsu Massager (Neck & Back)
- 6. Gideon Shiatsu Massager (Portable)
- 7. truMedic Instashiatsu Massager
- 8. Brookstone Sport Massager (Neck & Shoulder)
- 9. Naipo Cordless Massager
- 10. SIMBR Massager
- Related Posts
What is a neck massager?
A neck massager is a tool that can release the tension and pain in the neck that may be due to a sudden wrong movement or wrong sleeping position. With its use, you would be able to provide relief for hard to reach areas. Massaging your neck using it would also be a great treat to yourself, especially after a hard day’s work as it promotes better sleep, circulation, and flexibility at the same time.
Now, when it comes to buying a neck massager, there are a lot of things you need to consider. First of all, you should consider the materials used in making it. Is it comfortable or not? Then, you should know whether it has an overheating prevention system or not for, after all; you surely do not wish for it to overheat and explode while you are using it, right? In addition to that, you should opt for the one that offers you complete control over everything, from the heat, direction and even the pressure applied. More than anything else, you should look into the provider and make sure that you are purchasing your neck massager from a reputable one.
On the other hand, there are neck massagers out there that are battery operated while there are also some that are rechargeable. Nevertheless, most of them are portable. Meaning to say, you can bring it with you no matter where you go and use it whenever you wanted to loosen those stiff muscles in your neck. However, with all those brands and models of neck massager out there, how would you be able to know which one is the best? To help you out, we have listed the top 10 best neck massagers in 2019.
10 Best Neck Massagers in 2019 Reviews
1. Nekteck Shiatsu Massage Pillow
This neck massager is capable of providing you with eight deep-kneading shiatsu massage. With this product, your tense muscles would undoubtedly be relieved, especially as it has a heating function that other neck massagers out there don’t have. You can use it at home, in your office or even in your car. As a matter of fact, it comes with a free car adapter and an AC power adapter that is 6.6 feet tall. What makes this product different is that it allows you to customize the massage experience you would be getting from it as you can control its speed and direction.
- Cases of the product overheating is not likely to happen as it has an automatic timer (10 min.)
- It can target a specific area of the body.
- Easy to operate to the point where you can learn how to use it even without reading the entire manual.
- It shifts from clockwise to counterclockwise automatically.
- The balls are too pointy so that it can get painful at times, especially after long use.
- It should be plugged in at all times.
2. Naturalico Shiatsu Massager
This is an all-around body massager. As a matter of fact, you can use it not only in massaging your neck but also in massaging your shoulder, back, and even your foot. So, a total body relaxation can surely be achieved with its use. Through it, you can also improve flexibility and at the same time, reduce tightness. If you are currently recovering from an injury or if you are suffering from insomnia, then this product is the one for you. Not only does it promote a good sleep but also a faster recovery time.
- Safe to use as it automatically shuts off.
- Has a handheld design that makes it easier to carry wherever you go.
- It has four massage nodes.
- Finally, it is powerful and efficient in relieving pain in the neck.
- Pinches the neck instead of kneading it.
- It is not cordless.
- It is a little bit bulky, so it may be a little uncomfortable to use it while sitting.
3. New Five Star FS8801 Shiatsu
With its heating feature, you can massage your foot, shoulder, back and of course, your neck. It has eight kneading rollers, and in just a single touch, you can turn the heat on and off as well as change the rotation direction. This product works best, especially for people with a chronic neck pain. It is also perfect to be used during long trips as it also comes with a car adapter. So, while your mother, father, husband, wife or friend is driving, you can just go to the backseat and give yourself a good massage.
- It has two massage directions.
- Automatically shuts down after 10 minutes of use.
- It is strong enough to relieve sore spots.
- The heat is just right, and you can even control it through the heating option.
- It is not battery operated, and the power cord is not that long, so you would need to use it near the power outlet unless you have an extension cord that you can use.
- The rollers can make an annoying sound at times.
- The rollers have an abrasive cover, so it would not be best to use it on bare skin.
4. Shiatsu Massager – Back, Shoulder and Neck Massager
With this product, there is no longer a need for you to go for a massage therapy and spend a lot of money for it as you can simply have it in your house and it’s for a one-time payment only. It is highly portable, so you wouldn’t have much problem if you wish to bring it with you on your travels.
- It is a multi-purpose massager and can massage any part of your body.
- It is ideal for people of all ages.
- Other, it is easy to position in your body.
- You can either turn the heat on and off as well as change the kneading balls’ direction.
- It shuts off after 20 minutes, so you can even take a nap as you go for a massage.
- It does not produce unnecessary noise.
- Its massage stems are quite big, so you might find using it awkward at first.
- It is quite difficult to hold in position in other spots than the shoulder and the neck.
5. Bruntmor Shiatsu Massager (Neck & Back)
Finally, we have a cordless neck massager on the List. This product of Bruntmor offers a 3-D deep kneading and fully rechargeable at the same time. It was created to provide relief from sore muscles and lumbar pain that most people are suffering from. Also, apart from it being portable, it also comes with a carrying bag.
- The heated options can be turned on with just one button.
- There is no longer a need for you to untangle the wire nor do you need to stay close to a power source for it is cordless.
- It has multidirectional nodes, making it possible for you to have a relaxing full body massage experience.
- You need to apply pressure on the back of the massager for it to be more effective I relieving pain.
- It is not suitable for tall or big people as it has quite short arm straps.
6. Gideon Shiatsu Massager (Portable)
This massager makes use of therapeutic heat that would surely relieve and relax your neck, especially as it offers a multi-directional massage. With the heat penetrating deep within your muscles, your stress would surely be melted away. You can even change the massage’s direction with just a press of a button. Some even say that its functionality is on par with other known brands, but it is a much more affordable choice.
- It makes you feel as if you have received a massage from a real therapist.
- You get to control the intensity of the massage you would be getting.
- It offers a firm massaging action.
- This is not suitable for people who have broad shoulders.
- The rotation changes constantly and you might find that annoying at times.
7. truMedic Instashiatsu Massager
Even upon just a single charge, you would be able to use this product for hours for it has a lithium-ion battery. What makes this product different is that it offers versatility. In other words, after you have fully massaged your neck, you can massage other areas of your body using it as well. For people who wanted to achieve full relaxation, they can even choose to add heat.
- It offers a comfortable support for the wrist.
- Its control panel is simple, and so, it is easy to operate.
- It has a LED indicator light.
- You can control the pressure.
- It can be a bit noisy.
- The battery is not replaceable.
- With the short arm strap, it can create tension in your shoulders.
8. Brookstone Sport Massager (Neck & Shoulder)
This sport massager has great features that cannot be found in other neck massagers out there. As a matter of fact, it is possible to adjust it along the back and select the heating at the same time. So, if you have been engaged in sports or any activity that can build tension on your neck, then this product is the one you need. With this, you can improve blood circulation and speed up muscle recovery.
- You can use it without even using your hands. You just need to close the front handle snap.
- It has three different massage program namely: Pulse, Sooth and Energizes.
- It has ten percussion massage levels.
- You can adjust the width between the massage nodes.
- It overheats fast, so you would not be able to use it for too long.
- The controls are placed weirdly and so; you may press them unintentionally.
9. Naipo Cordless Massager
Like the other listed ones, this one is also cordless and is capable of functioning for 2 hours. It has four massage nodes, and its massage rollers utilize a 3D rotation. So, you can expect that the tightness of your muscles in the neck would be gone after its use.
- It has three-speed modes where you get to personalize your massage experience.
- It’s not too hot, so it will not irritate your skin. It only offers enough warmth to the body.
- You can hold the device in place, so you no longer need to hold it during the entire duration of the massage.
- It may delay sleep, so you shouldn’t use it before going to bed.
- It is not completely cordless.
10. SIMBR Massager
With its eight rollers, you would surely love the way it massages your neck, waist, back and other parts of your body. It automatically shuts off after 15 minutes, and with the fact that it has a reverse button, you can target specific spots in your body. You can also choose to speed up or slow down the massage. The massager also covered in smooth leather.
- It has gentle heat, so you would not find it uncomfortable.
- It has loops that would help you get the amount of pressure you are looking for in a massage experience.
- You will not sweat as you use this for the mesh is used to cover the kneading balls.
- The power cord’s length is only 5.9 feet, a little bit shorter than other neck massagers.
So, have you finally decide what neck massager you should buy? Hopefully, the reviews we have provided you in this article would help you make smart decisions and of course, would take your neck pain away. So, start using any of the listed massagers above!