Only someone who has used the Xbox 360 gaming controllers knows how fun and convenient it is. If you are still using the old model controllers, this is the time to upgrade and acquire this magnificent controller to take your gaming to the next level. The Xbox 360 controllers come in two styles where some are connected via cable while others are wireless so that you can play from different locations.
The majority of these controllers are compatible with PC windows like 7, 8 10; hence, you are not limited to using only one console. Did I mention that you can use one controller to play four games at once? Well, yes! Some models are suitable to control multiple games simultaneously. If you need this controller for your newly acquired box 360 gaming console, here are the top ten best models to consider buying.
- Best Xbox 360 Controllers in 2021
- 10. Afterglow Wired Controller for Xbox 360
- 9. Wired 360 Controller Dual Vibrator Wired
- 8. Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Bek Design Remote Gamepad
- 7. Wireless Controller for Xbox 360,Etpark Xbox 360 Joystick
- 6. VOYEE Wired Controller Compatible with Microsoft Xbox 360
- 5. RegeMoudal Wired Controller for Microsoft Xbox 360
- 4. YCCSKY Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- 3. PAWHITS Wireless Controller Compatible with Xbox 360
- 2. Medvoe Wireless Controller for Xbox 360
- 1. Game Controller for Xbox 360, OUTAD Wired USB Controller
- Related Posts
Best Xbox 360 Controllers in 2021
10. Afterglow Wired Controller for Xbox 360
Upgrade your Xbox 360 gaming experience by acquiring this magnificent gaming controller. The controller has a transparent casing that illuminates in different colors while displaying the control buttons for easy selection when playing your games. For each motion that happens on the game or any button your press, this controller responds by vibrating through the bumble motors. If you love playing games for a longer time, still this controller will serve you accordingly.
It is wired, so you don’t need to worry about the battery running low. Also, it has an ergonomic and comfortable weight. For those who don’t want to disturb other people in the house when playing their games, you can equip your headphones to control the room’s sound display. The headphones also help to boost audios for effective concentration.
- This is a wired Xbox 30 controller
- It features vibration feedback mode
- Has a beautiful clear polycarbonate case
- This is a licensed controller
9. Wired 360 Controller Dual Vibrator Wired
This Xbox 360 controller is driven with two vibration motors that work in conjunction with the available control buttons to keep up on the track regardless of the game you play. The controller has 4 direction keys that move in 8 different directions, plus the D-pad essential for bringing out the game’s realness. The D-pad is best when playing battle games. Although the controller is wired, it still offers great freedom since you can play while standing, considering the cable is 7.5 feet long.
Setting up the controller plus the gaming kit is easy. All you got to do is plug the controller into the game console and begin to enjoy your gaming. Lastly, the360 control mode guarantees the best experience when playing your games. So, this is a controller worth investing in.
- The controller comes with a 30days money refund warranty
- Has both earphone and headphone jack ports
- The controller has seven LED lights
- Has dual motor vibration modes
8. Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Bek Design Remote Gamepad
This is a wireless Xbox 360 game controller that ensures you are flexible and comfortable to play from anywhere around the room. The casing has an amazing non-slip material that provides a firm grip so you can remain in control of the game for as long as you play.
The controller has adjustable double shock vibration motors that give a real response to the activities happening in the game. I mean, the controller makes you feel part of the game through these responses. The controller is pairable with other gaming devices like PC Windows, 7, 8, and 10.
- The controller has a range of up to 23 feet away
- The controller has the guide button
- It is a wireless model
- Compatible with windows
7. Wireless Controller for Xbox 360,Etpark Xbox 360 Joystick
Compatible with multiple gaming consoles, this 360 joystick is a must-have. And I love the fact that it is affordable as it retails less than 30 dollars. The joystick is suitable for most people, including kids, since it is easy to use and has a slim design for excellent gripping. You don’t need to play games too close to the device since the controller can pick signals for a distance of up to 30 feet away.
What else will you love on this controller? It has two pressure pout triggers plus the D-pad that moves in 8 different directions to ensure you are in full control of the game. The controller also has a vibration mode adjustable for perfect motion feedback on the game’s playing.
- This controller has an ergonomic and compact design
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- A double-A battery powers the console
- Picks signal up to 30 feet away
6. VOYEE Wired Controller Compatible with Microsoft Xbox 360
This is an upgraded version of the Xbox 360 controller from VOYEE that you can also pair with PC windows to play different games. It is wired but still offers flexibility since you can still play the game from a distance and while standing. Some of the advanced features you will like on this controller are the right and left buttons for controlling triggers, and the buttons are quite sensitive for easy control of the game.
The controller has the vibration mode that responds to each action taking place in the game. I like this since it gives the game more realness. Do you need any help with the controller? It comes with 24 hours of free customer care services.
- The controller comes with one year warranty
- The case has comfortable and anti-slip materials
- The cable measures 7.2 feet
- Compatible with Windows 7,8 and 10
5. RegeMoudal Wired Controller for Microsoft Xbox 360
Setting up the gaming kit takes a few seconds since you need to plug the controller into the game console and begin to play. The controller is wired and has a connection cable measuring 5.7 feet away for convenient playing a little further from the console. The controller is well contoured to offer the best grip surface for efficient control of the game.
The buttons on this controller are super sensitive, whereby they immediately respond on the first press, so you don’t lose focus on the game. The available dual vibration modes give a fast and effective response to the gaming motions, so you can use the 8 arrow directions to control the game movements.
- Can control 4 consoles at ones
- The buttons are quite sensitive to every press
- Has dual vibration motors
- Has an ergonomic handle
4. YCCSKY Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
This controller is compatible with Xbox 360 consoles and PC windows 7, 8, and 10, but it is crucial to note that it requires an adaptor when connecting to the PC. Another great feature of this controller is the wireless design that allows you to control the game from a distance of up to 30 feet away. So, you can play games while seated or even standing.
The high compatibility of the controller extends to even the number of consoles you can control. You can pair it with four different gaming consoles and still run all of them simultaneously. The size and material crafting are designed with all players in mind. So, the controller is quite small in size and has a slim style for good gripping by all, including kids.
- The buttons are straightforward
- The controller is wireless
- You can pair and control four gaming consoles at ones
- 2 Double A batteries power it
3. PAWHITS Wireless Controller Compatible with Xbox 360
This Xbox 360 gaming controller has seven LED lights that blink at every press background you make to give great and elegant illumination. You can still enjoy your gaming while other activities go on without causing any disruption since it has a headphone and earphone jack port. Note that you can hold an online tournament with your friends and still connect with the controller; it has a line chatting setting for interaction while playing the game. The controller supports up to four players.
- The controller connects to a distance of 26 feet
- Has dual vibration motors and four direction keys
- Has LED indicators
- Comes with 30 days money refund warranty
2. Medvoe Wireless Controller for Xbox 360
Stability and accuracy are all you will get from this controller, thanks to the available 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless transmission. Besides pairing this controller with Xbox 360, you can also pair it with other PC windows using a receiver. With a transmission connection of a distance of 30 feet away, this controller allows you to play from different angles and far from the gaming console.
The controller has 8 direction control keys, left and right shoulder buttons that give you the freedom to set the game to meet your needs. This is a great feature for beginners who are learning how to use the controller.
- The controller has a superb 2.4 GHz transmission
- Has broad compatibility
- Has an ergonomic design
- The controller is light for comfort
- It is wireless
1. Game Controller for Xbox 360, OUTAD Wired USB Controller
One design feature that stands out on this controller is the 3 interval controls of low, medium, and high so every player can choose the rumble control modes to play with. This controller comes with a 5.7 feet USB cable for connecting it to the gaming console. It is also compatible with windows 7, 8, and 10.
Other outstanding features include the two-way triggers and the 8 direction keys, which are made with high sensitivity power, so you don’t lose control when pressing keys.
- This controller is light in weight
- Has 3 levels of Rumble Control
- Easy to control
- Has excellent accuracy
These ten reviewed Xbox 360 controllers are suitable for both beginner and pro gamers. This is because the features and settings are super straightforward and are easy to use, as well. Some have high compatibility with other devices like PC windows, and some can be used to control four games at once. So, check out this review to find the best Xbox 360 controller for your gaming station. If you’re looking for PS3 Controllers check here for best choice!