As the requirement of the people changes with every passing moment, the vinyl cutting machines have become one of the most important tools for personal as well as office usage. A high-quality professional cutter and plotter can turn your dreams into realities. Furthermore, it can give perfect shape to the patterns present in your creative mind. However, it is not easy to choose a professional vinyl cutter. A professional cutter has the ability to trace even the most difficult designs, patterns and shapes for a precise cut. Bad vinyl is the stuff of a nightmare and it can surely bring despair and depression. Thus, choosing the right cutter is very important. If you are thinking of only buying the cutting machines on the basis of its speed, affordability and weight then you will most likely end up buying an unsuitable cutter.
So, what can you do? Well, there is absolutely nothing to worry about as we have taken our time to help you out. We have compiled a list of best vinyl cutting machines of 2020 on the basis of its quality, efficiency and ability to make precise cuts. So, go through our list and you will have a proper idea of which machine to buy. What are you waiting for? Scroll down and check out:
- Top 10 Best Vinyl Cutting Machines Reviews
- 10. USCutter TITAN 28 inch Vinyl Cutter with stand
- 9. Silhouette CAMEO 3 Wireless Cutting Machine
- 8. Cricut Explore cutting machine
- 7. Silhouette Portrait
- 6. Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine
- 5. 34″ USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with VinylMaster Cut Design and Cut Software
- 4. Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine
- 3. SigntigerGentle Portable A3 Size Plotter Cutting Machine Vinyl Cutter and with Contour Cut Function
- 2. USCutter Table TITAN 3 – 15″ Craft Vinyl Cutter w/ARMS Contour Cutting + Design & Cut Software
- 1. Silhouette CAMEO 3 Electronic Vinyl Cutting Machine
- Related Posts
Top 10 Best Vinyl Cutting Machines Reviews
10. USCutter TITAN 28 inch Vinyl Cutter with stand
This vinyl cutter from the TITAN series of USCutter is undoubtedly one of the best machines that you can choose. This TITAN cutting machine has 28-inch length while the maximum cutting length that the machine can produce is 240inch. The cutting speed, as well as the cutting force, can be easily varied thus it lets you cut different materials with the same precision apart from vinyl.
- Comes with a four-wheeled carriage.
- The laser registration is available for contour cutting functionality.
- The files can be directly sent to the cutter from vector graphics application with the help of true USB.
- Has a durable aluminum framework.
- The moving parts are all metal.
- Easily produce magnificent cuts from all types of vinyl.
- Fast Bluetooth connectivity for wireless usage.
- The MasterCut software that comes with the cutter is not supported by MAC OS.
- There are no operating manuals present for this cutter. Thus, it can turn out to be a great
- problem if you do not have any prior cutting experience.
9. Silhouette CAMEO 3 Wireless Cutting Machine
The Silhouette CAMEO 3 Wireless cutting machine is often regarded as the ultimate DIY vinyl cutting machine available in the market. This cutter uses small blades to make the perfect cuts through a plethora of materials. It can produce cuts up to 12 inches wide; that is why it is fit for your home or office usage. CAMEO 3 has the ability to register as well as cut printed materials without any hassle. Furthermore, it comes with PixScan compatibility.
- Comes with dual carriage for enabling the use of multi-tools.
- Has a high clearance value to cut thick materials.
- Compatible with PixScan, Print and Cut technology.
- Matless cutting ability.
- Unfit for industrial or professional usage.
- The Bluetooth connectivity option does not work well with MAC operating system.
8. Cricut Explore cutting machine
Cricut is without any doubt a popular name in the world of vinyl cutting machines. They have some of the best machines in their stock and this Explore One Vinyl Cutter is a testament to their high-quality products. This particular cutting machine is highly efficient in cutting all kinds of materials. Due to its high clearance value, it can even cut the thick materials. All you need to do is to make the design and you can directly send the file to the machine with USB.
- Upload the images or files directly to the machine with USB connectivity.
- Allows you to design on any cloud-based software.
- Comes with Bluetooth adapter in order to make it completely wireless.
- The interface that the machine uses is not so great.
7. Silhouette Portrait
Like the CAMEO 3, the Portrait from Silhouette is also a great vinyl cutting machine that you can choose. You can easily connect it to your device through Bluetooth as well as USB like a printer to start your work. The Silhouette Portrait uses small blades to cut the material and provide you with precise shapes.
- Can cut a myriad of different materials.
- Compatible with MAC as well as Windows operating system.
- Comes with 50 exclusive designs.
- It does not work well with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other designing software.
6. Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine
Well, here is another one in our list from Cricut. Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine is an improvement over the Cricut Explore Vinyl cutter. This one is one of the finest DIY vinyl cutting machines that you can buy for yourself. It comes with in-built Bluetooth which helps you to design and use the machine without being tangled in the hassles of wire.
- One of the best DIY vinyl cutting machines in the market.
- The images can be easily uploaded or you can use the existing designs in the machine.
- Fully compatible with cloud-based design software, Windows and Mac OS.
- Completely wireless.
- The machine is very noisy.
5. 34″ USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with VinylMaster Cut Design and Cut Software
This 34-inch long Vinyl cutting machine from USCutter is a true performer. It cuts the material exactly as per the design and provides the perfect outcome. Moreover, it has integrated Bluetooth which enables it to use it without any wire.
- The machine comes with the VinylMaster design and cutting software.
- Laser alignment for contour cutting.
- High-quality framework.
- 1-year warranty on the cutter.
- The tracking feature of the machine is not that great.
4. Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine
Of course, Silhouette being one of the most favorite brands in the industry does manufacture some of the best vinyl cutting machines. It is a DIY cutting machine that is why it is perfect for your home or office usage. The machine uses small blades to cut the material and it is pretty efficient in this matter.
- Has inbuilt Bluetooth thus it is completely wireless.
- Compatible with Mac OS as well as Windows.
- You can just save your design to a flash drive and plug it with the machine to get the exact cut.
- It is a DIY machine thus it is not fit for strenuous works.
3. SigntigerGentle Portable A3 Size Plotter Cutting Machine Vinyl Cutter and with Contour Cut Function
Though this company is one of the more recent ones; this gentle portable vinyl cutter machine is truly a piece of art. It is basically a DIY machine which can make cuts up to the size of an A3 paper. However, when it comes to cutting exactly as per the design and beautifully bringing your imagination to life then there is no machine that can come into its comparison.
- Ultimate DIY cutting machine.
- Highly efficient in cutting even the complex structures.
- Completely portable.
- You can easily change the blade to a ball pen to transform it to an illustrator.
- It is incompatible with MAC OS.
2. USCutter Table TITAN 3 – 15″ Craft Vinyl Cutter w/ARMS Contour Cutting + Design & Cut Software
This product from USCutter TITAN Series is a more improved version than its predecessor. It comes with a large LCD screen and is very easy to use. Furthermore, it has a highly durable structure made from aluminum alloy which gives it extra stability.
- Comes with ARMS sensor for contour cutting.
- Has a carriage with four wheels for easy portability.
- It features a large LCD display.
- Highly efficient performer.
- The machine is very noisy.
1. Silhouette CAMEO 3 Electronic Vinyl Cutting Machine
Silhouette CAMEO 3 vinyl cutting machine sitting atop the list is no surprise since it offers unparalleled quality in cutting the vinyl. It can cut several types of vinyl with ease. Plus, you can easily design in any cloud-based software and share it with the machine to get the exact design.
- Cuts different types of materials.
- Has inbuilt Bluetooth for wireless usage.
- Compatible with Print and PixScan technology.
- It sometimes creates problem while connecting to MAC operating system.