Having dry foot is a very comfortable thing. Let’s face it, it difficult especially for men to always keep their feet dry. Wet feet is not a good thing as it leads to health complications. Wet feet will lead to the growth of bacteria, fungi, and mold which will, in turn, causes health problems. These health problems can adversely affect your feet that may lead to amputation of some of your parts. Well, in the market there are a variety of shoe boot dryers in 2018. Well, in this article, we shall look at top ten best shoe and boot dryer.
- List of Top Best Shoe Boot Dryers Reviews
- 10. Jobsite Boot, Shoe & Glove Electric dryer Prevent Odor, mold & bacteria
- 9. Dryguy Thermanator Boot and Shoe Dryer
- 8. Shoe Dryer, noiseless electric foot dryer for your shoes, liners, Boots, and Gloves
- 7. MaxxDrySD Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer
- 6. LFLIN Noiseless Portable telescopic Electric shoe Dryer
- 5. Dryguy Force Dry Boot Dryer, Shoe dryer and glove dryer with articulating ports
- 4. MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot dryer, shoe dryer, and glove dryer
- 3. Manledio Electric shoe Boot dryer and warmer, portable, scalable folding and drying
- 2. PEET dryer- Original 2- shoe electric shoe and boot dryer, pack
- 1. Kooder Boot dryer, shoe dryer, foot dryer
List of Top Best Shoe Boot Dryers Reviews
10. Jobsite Boot, Shoe & Glove Electric dryer Prevent Odor, mold & bacteria
This shoe and boot dryer ensures you get the value for your money. Although it is difficult to know whether it is still on, this dryer still works. It is relatively cheaper compared to other types of dryers. This dryer works outside and dries your boots very good. This machine is among the handiest gadgets, and it does the ‘magic’ and ensures that a pair of cleats can last the whole season and sees to it that your house does not stink.
- It is easy to operate.
- It does not make sound hence ensure you operate it quietly.
- This machine does not take very long to operate it.
- The shoe and boot dryer is easy to disassemble into a compact box which ensures you can
- easily carry it around.
- This shoe and boot dryer has the demerit of being undersized and less built for size 12’s.
9. Dryguy Thermanator Boot and Shoe Dryer
This one is among the items that are perfectly designed and well executed. Regarding how it functions, it works very well, and this thing has a long lifespan. Ensures your shoes remains odor free. It works quietly and ensures there is no noise around where you are working. That will, in turn, make your footwear last longer. The heat produced is perfect enough to safely use it without worry whether it can damage your shoes.
- It is useful for indoor use.
- The item uses very gentle heat.
- The set comes complete with whatever you need to make it work correctly.
- It had loose top rack and slipped forward.
- I would recommend that the actual rack be relatively high.
8. Shoe Dryer, noiseless electric foot dryer for your shoes, liners, Boots, and Gloves
This item contains a timer which is a useful feature. This is an item that every household should buy especially for those with lots of boots and shoes. It will ensure that every time you come home, the first thing you do is dry them. This item works great, and I can assure you that you will be satisfied as it will remove all your wetness and make them smell excellent.
- It has a timer which you can set and hence allow it to work automatically.
- It is easy to use.
- The item dries very fast.
- The item is very adjustable hence it works well for both tall and short boots.
- The item gets too hot to touch, and it is not recommended to leave it unattended.
7. MaxxDrySD Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer
This is a safe but straightforward way to dry your boot and shoes. MaxxDrySD uses thermal convection which is naturally warm rising air. This warm air helps to get rid of perspiration and odor from all different kinds of shoes and boots. The warm air rises to dry the wet footwear with no side effects. This item uses low watts of electricity ensuring you do not incur much. I would recommend this item as its cost-efficient ensuring you stay within a reasonable budget. The shoe and boot dryer also comes with Glove.
- MaxxDrySD works very fast.
- It works with no noise and leaves the shoes smelling brand new.
- This machine does not overheat
- It is gentle on your shoes.
- Cannot work well for sneakers.
6. LFLIN Noiseless Portable telescopic Electric shoe Dryer
The dryer comes with a protective cover that adopts temperature resistant hence making this item not only it to be reliable and makes it safe to use. With air holes that are both vertical and horizontal, I can assure you there is even distribution of heat. The fact that there is precise temperature control ensures that the lifespan of the machine will be longer. The item can easily be stretched to fit a different type of shoes.
- It is easy to carry around making it portable.
- Recommendable for outdoor activities.
- It is of good quality and easy to use.
- The price is relatively higher.
5. Dryguy Force Dry Boot Dryer, Shoe dryer and glove dryer with articulating ports
This Dryguy Force Dry Boot Dryer comes with rotating ports that are flat to enable the, handle heavy footwear. Though it is a recommendation for ski boots, it does not mean that it will not work shoes, gloves, and boots. With time average of between 1-2 hours, it can quickly dry your footwear. Dryguy Force Dry Boot Dryer uses gentle air to remove moisture that can cause odor and enable the growth of fungi which might affect your health.
- Storing the shoe and boot dryer is easy.
- You can comfortably carry it with you even at your workplace.
- Its design is in a way that you can adjust it to fit different types of shoes.
- It does not have the option to turn off the heat.
4. MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot dryer, shoe dryer, and glove dryer
This item is one of a kind. It can work simultaneously on up to four garments! The heat generated is enough for your boots. It has a record of drying the footwear in a period of one hour. It has an internal fan that helps to push the air to circulate the moisture. MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot dryer is very safe to use, and you do not have to worry about the damaging of custom liners.
- It has the versatility of giving the footwear good air flow.
- It has a longer lifespan.
- The fan needs to be a little stronger.
3. Manledio Electric shoe Boot dryer and warmer, portable, scalable folding and drying
It comes with constant temperature technology that ensures that you dry your shoes gently. It has heavy duty which works well to remove moisture and perspiration hence providing they inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold.
- The product is designed to work flawlessly.
- It works both for show shoes and wet shoes.
- They are durable.
- Its quiet ineffective for more extended boots because of its head.
2. PEET dryer- Original 2- shoe electric shoe and boot dryer, pack
It is a device designed to remove the wetness without affecting the quality of the footwear. It is safe to use. The process of removing the moisture neutralizes the odor that causes bacteria and reduces the growth of mold and mild wear.
- It has a simple design that works perfectly.
- It can handle a variety of footwear.
- Its price is relatively higher in comparison to others.
1. Kooder Boot dryer, shoe dryer, foot dryer
Kooder Boot dryer can eliminate lousy odor and help to sanitize shoes. That will ensure your feet are comfortable and free from humidity. Its high-quality cables can hold up to 20 kg weight. It also has heat resistant surface that will make it not easily breakable.
- It has precise temperature control to prevent overheating.
- Air holes are both vertical and horizontal to ensure even heat distribution.
- Works gently and you can quickly adjust the length.
- It does not have a fan mechanism.
I hope the above information will go along to help you have dry footwear. It is also my trust the above information will save you the trouble of having to leave your shoe near the heat or having to sun fry your boots. The above dryer will save you more problems irrespective of the cost. I am sure you are better informed to make choices for yourself.
Also See: Top 10 Best Shoe Polish Kits in 2018