It is safe to say that a rolling pin is an essential piece of equipment for any chef and if you are planning on using it frequently, you may want to consider getting one that makes your job easier. There are a few things that you need to consider in a rolling pin; this includes the material that it has been made with, its surface, and its construction. Luckily we have listed down the top 10 rolling pins in 2020, so you can pick one of our choices and use it in your kitchen.
- List of Top 10 Best Rolling Pins in 2020
- 1. Good Cook Classic Wood Rolling Pin
- 2. Rolling Pin – Form Meets Function with Professional Nonstick Rolling Pins
- 3. Fox Run 4050 Marble Rolling Pin and Base
- 4. Joseph Joseph 20085 Adjustable Rolling Pin
- 5. Farberware Classic Wood Rolling Pin
- 6. J.K. Adams 12-Inch-by-2-3/4-Inch Maple Wood Medium Gourmet Rolling Pin
- 7. J.K. Adams 19-Inch-by-2-Inch Maple Wood Rolling Dowel
- 8. TedGem Stainless Steel Rolling Pin
- 9. Ekco Wood Rolling Pin
- 10. BICB Traditional Beech Wooden Revolving Rolling Pin
- Related Posts
List of Top 10 Best Rolling Pins in 2020
1. Good Cook Classic Wood Rolling Pin
The center of this pin rolls, while the handles stay in one position, which makes it easy to use and makes sure that it gives a smooth result.
- Barrel construction of one piece
- Made from hardwood
- Nylon bearings
- Incredibly smooth surface which ensures a good rolling
- Cheaply priced
- Lightweight which makes it easy to use
- Not a good product if you want to use it to roll sore muscles
2. Rolling Pin – Form Meets Function with Professional Nonstick Rolling Pins
This is probably the rolling pin of the future which makes sure, thanks to its non-stick surface, that even the soggiest of dough does not stick to the surface of the product.
- Heat-resistant metal barrel
- Nonstick rollers
- Roller control is superb
- Available in different sizes
- Nonstick and perfect for dough like pizza or even fondant
- Safe for cleaning in the dishwasher
- A little on the higher end of the price spectrum
3. Fox Run 4050 Marble Rolling Pin and Base
The best part about the center being made of marble is that every product will be of a different color. Also, the marble has natural non-stick properties which ensure that you can use it any way you like.
- 10 inches in length
- Center part made of marble
- Comes with wooden handles and resting base
- Includes nylon ball bearings that allow for smooth rolling
- Flattens any dough quickly
- It may break a little quickly if it falls as it is made of marble
4. Joseph Joseph 20085 Adjustable Rolling Pin
You no longer need to purchase multiple rolling pins of different sizes as this one can be adjusted to any size of your liking. It also comes with a measurement guide that allows you to roll out your dough to the exact size that you want.
- Adjustable roller
- Beech construction
- Measurement guide included
- The discs are easy to remove and put back together
- Lies a little on the heavier side
5. Farberware Classic Wood Rolling Pin
Though you may feel that this product is priced a bit higher than what a wooden roller pin should be, you will find it to be more efficient and effective than any regular roller. It is durable and moister resistant which means that it will roll out your food as perfectly as you want.
- Moisture resistant
- Easy grip handles
- Nylon bearings included.
- Highly durable and easy to use
- Easy to grip which ensures a smoother rolling effort
- Needs to be hand washed, preferably by using a wet cloth
6. J.K. Adams 12-Inch-by-2-3/4-Inch Maple Wood Medium Gourmet Rolling Pin
You will be able to form a firm grip on the handles of this product. It will also be able to self-lubricate the bearings which will allow smooth rolling for a longer time.
- Medium-sized rolling pin
- Made with maple wood
- Hand crafted
- Durable and easy to use
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Comes with a full-length steel axle
- Costs more than usual
- It needs to be hand washed only
7. J.K. Adams 19-Inch-by-2-Inch Maple Wood Rolling Dowel
Since this product has been made from maple wood, which is soft yet strong, it has a really good quality and ensures an excellent outcome. It is a large roller, so you will be able to roll dough into any size you want.
- Made from maple wood
- Hand crafted.
- Easy to use
- Smooth surface ensures an even outcome
- You do not need to condition the wood
- High-quality product
- You will need to wash it by hand and cannot keep it in the dishwasher
8. TedGem Stainless Steel Rolling Pin
The nonstick surface of this product ensures that you do not have any trouble rolling out to your requirement. It is also considered to be one of the best rollers you will find.
- Made from quality metal
- Nonstick surface
- No handles included
- It is considered to be an immaculate product
- It is easy to clean and can be stored in any drawer
- Does not come with handles
9. Ekco Wood Rolling Pin
This product will make your life easy and you will discover it to be one of the best to roll out various types of doughs.
- Wooden finishing
- Comes with nylon bearings
- Extremely lightweight
- Cheaply priced
- The rolling pin spins quickly while the handles remain steady
- Cannot be cleaned in the dishwasher
10. BICB Traditional Beech Wooden Revolving Rolling Pin
It is perfect for rolling out smooth doughs for pastries, pizzas, etc. If you want a wooden pin that is easy to use and will deliver performance, then this is the one for you.
- Beech wooden pin
- It is relatively lightweight
- The price is good for such a product
- You can hand wash it only
A rolling pin is an essential tool if you want to make different types of food items in your kitchen, and choosing the right one for the job is equally important. Make sure that the one you purchase is the one that you can handle easily and gets your job done well.