Long gone are when people used to buy bulky projectors to use at home or in offices. The mini projectors have really overtaken and are most preferred by people. The majority of people prefer mini projectors since they are quite comfortable to carry as you can easily slip the projector in your backpack to carry.
Still, regardless of the small sizes, these projectors are convenient in terms of resolution, video quality, and easy use. The mini projectors are compatible with different devices ranging from phones, laptops, TVs, and DVDs, to name a few. Convinced enough to buy a mini projector for your family? Here is a review of the top best models worth checking out.
- List of Best Mini Projectors Review
- 10. Nebula Capsule, by Anker, Smart Portable WiFi Mini Projector
- 9. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector, 1080P and 170” Display Supported
- 8. MVV Mini Projector, 2021 Latest 5500 Lumens 1080P Supported Outdoor Movie Projector
- 7. AKASO Mini Projector, Pocket-Sized DLP Portable Projector
- 6. Projector, GooDee WiFi Mini Projector with Projector Screen
- 5. APEMAN M4 Mini Portable Projector, Video DLP Pocket Projector
- 4. Mini Projector, Vamvo Ultra Mini Portable Projector 1080p Supported
- 3. Mini Projector WOWOTO A8 Pro 200 ANSI Lumen
- 2. Mini Projector 3D Portable DLP Video Projector
- 1. Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector – HD 1080p
- Related Posts
List of Best Mini Projectors Review
10. Nebula Capsule, by Anker, Smart Portable WiFi Mini Projector
This may be a mini projector, but it is quite mighty when it comes to functionality and convenience. This projector model has the advanced DLP ideal for improving the image clarity and contrasts such that you can still get great video and picture portray even in dim areas. The mini projector has a speaker that provides audios at 360 degrees to make sure people can still watch and listen to videos hustle free from various locations in the room.
I recommend this mini projector for small indoor parties as you can use it to stream movies from Netflix or music videos from Youtube. Besides, it is quite portable so carrying to use from any location is easy.
- This mini projector is compatible with Android devices
- You can stream from HULU, Netflix, and Youtube
- Features multiple projection modes
- Has buttons for easy control
9. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector, 1080P and 170” Display Supported
Looking for a mini projector that you can travel and use during your trip? Worry not, as VANKYO LEISURE has you in mind when crafting this amazing mini projector. It features compact size and light in weight, so slipping it in your backpack is easy. Besides, you don’t need to drain your savings to acquire this project; the device costs less than 100 bucks. The visuals projected by this gadget are great since it gives a resolution power of up to 1920x1080P, plus we cannot ignore the great color contracts projected as well.
This projector’s high compatibility is to die for as you can use it with TVs, smartphones, PS3, PS4, X-Box One, or Wii in case you want to watch videos or stream. You don’t necessarily need to sit near the projector for clear viewing as it has the power to project clear images from a distance of 4.9ft to 16.4ft. 6.5, while the images range from 32 to 170 inches. The great sound boosted by the speaker ensures one has good audio from various locations as well.
- The projector is good for gaming and watching movies
- You can connect it with the smartphone using HDMI
- Comes with a cooling fan that operates in low noises
- Has 3 LED light that works for up to 40,000 hours
8. MVV Mini Projector, 2021 Latest 5500 Lumens 1080P Supported Outdoor Movie Projector
Are you planning to host a movie date with your friends in the garden? Get this mini projector. The compact size and lightweight make portability when setting up easy for all. The projector has a large image display size of up to 200 inches so that you can get a good view from multiple angles. Still, the projector comes with a remote, so you don’t need to keep on getting up to make changes.
The projector’s resolution power range at 1920 x 1080 with a brightness level of 5500 lumens, one reason it can work on darker areas. Another crucial thing to note is that the projector has multiple connection ports that connect with the TV box, TV stick, and other portable devices like laptops.
- This projector comes with a 3 years warranty
- It has HD of 1080P
- Features an advanced cooling fan with a low noise
- Has a Hi-Fi speaker
7. AKASO Mini Projector, Pocket-Sized DLP Portable Projector
The AKASO mini projector is another great choice for people who need a projector to use even outdoors. The projector comes with a rechargeable battery that makes it easy to use, even in areas without a power connection. So, you can comfortably stream your favorite Netflix movies and watch with family or friends outdoors.
The big deal is that the projector is compatible with multiple devices, including smartphones, laptops, tablets, and gaming kits like PS4. This projector’s battery can last for up to 2 hours when connected non-stop, which is quite okay considering most movies last between 1 1/2 to 2 hours. The LED lamp is durable as it can last you for up to 30 000 hours non-stop.
- This projector weighs less than 1 pound for easy portability
- It has multiple connection ports
- The projector is small and light in weight
- The LED light lasts for 30,000 hours
6. Projector, GooDee WiFi Mini Projector with Projector Screen
If you cannot access a movie theatre, you can bring theatre to your home by acquiring this mini projector. The projector is compatible with TVs, DVDs, and even smartphones from iOS and Android. The good thing is that you don’t need to deal with connection cables dangling around when you connect the projector as it has wireless connection mode.
Traditionally, this mini projector has a resolution power of 1280 x720P, but it can also support HD of up to 1080P. With an image contrast of 3000:1 and 5500 lumens, the projector guarantees excellent viewing.
- This mini projector comes with 2 years warranty.
- The projector has a HiFi speaker for clear audios.
- The view projection range from 30 to 200 inches
- Has a projection distance of 0.3-4.8 Meters
5. APEMAN M4 Mini Portable Projector, Video DLP Pocket Projector
One of the features you will love about this projector is the 360 degrees advanced speaker that provides excellent audibility all around. The projector also comes with a tripod to provide multiple projection directions. Normally, this projector has a resolution power of 800 x 480P, but you can expand it up to 1080P to boost the images and videos’ clarity.
You can use this projector when watching indoors or outdoors since a rechargeable battery powers it, plus the lightweight and compact size make portability easy and fast. This projector does not produce loud annoying noises to allow you to focus on your moves or whatever you are watching.
- The lamp on the projector last for up to 50,000 hours
- The battery also lasts between 1.5 to 2 hours
- This projector is quite light in weight
- You can view from a distance of up to 4 meters away
4. Mini Projector, Vamvo Ultra Mini Portable Projector 1080p Supported
This is a quality and extremely portable projector that you can use both indoors and outdoors. You can use the projector when watching movies, playing games, or even watching music from Youtube. The multiple connection options ranging from HDMI, USB, TF, and SD allow one to use the projector with various phones.
The projector has multi sharing modes, especially when connected to smart devices, plus the view length extends up to 130 inches. Are you worried about the quality and functionality of this projector? You can always return for a refund since it comes with three months warranty that guarantees a full money refund.
- This projector comes with 2 years warranty
- The projector is extremely portable
- Has multiple media connection options
- It comes with a tripod
3. Mini Projector WOWOTO A8 Pro 200 ANSI Lumen
Enjoy excellent movie streaming with your family using this portable and affordable mini projector from WOWOTO A8 Pro. The projector features wireless connection mode where it automatically connects to the devices through the WIFI function. This, in return, eliminates the need to have multiple cables dangling around the area where you equip the projector. The projector is compatible with TVs, DVDs, SDs, and even smartphones. Again, note that you can use the projector even outdoor as it comes with a tripod for supporting it.
- This projector supports 6.0 android devices
- The LED lasts up to 45,000 hours
- The projector has WiFi connection mode
- It comes with a remote for easy control
2. Mini Projector 3D Portable DLP Video Projector
With lumens of up to 4000 and the fact that this portable projector supports 1080P4K videos, you are guaranteed to get excellent viewing when watching movies, videos, or streaming music. It has a classic style and design that makes it look great. The projector has a large image projection of up to 200 inches, and you can view it from a distance of 3 meters away.
The available stereo speaker allows one to view images with 3D audios. The LED light works for up to 30,000 hours when used non-stop while giving a view contrast of 3000:1.
- It has a handle for easy portability
- The projector supports 1080P 4K
- The projector supports 3D SBS 3D TNB Blue-ray 3D viewing
1. Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector – HD 1080p
If you need a mini projector to connect with a smartphone to stream your favorite movies or music from different locations, this right here is a great choice. The projector is quite light since it can comfortably fit in your pants pocket when carrying. The resolution power of this Kodak projector extends up to 1080P to ensure you have excellent viewing even in dark areas.
In case you want to use the projector outdoors, you don’t necessarily need to carry a table to hold it as it comes with a tripod for setting it up.
- This projector displays up to 16.7 Million Colors
- This projector has an LED for illumination
- It is fit for indoors and outdoors
- The led projector is quite light for portability
These are the best mini projectors ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Although these projectors feature compact styles, they are quite reliable for wider viewing so you can enjoy watching favorite programs with your family. They are compatible with multiple devices ranging from TVs, DVDs, phones, and laptops. So, find the best home mini projector for your family from these ten brands.