The best infrared heating pads have the ability to ease your back pain and provide instant relaxation. Following are our picks of the top 10 infrared heating pads in 2019.
- List of Top 10 Best Infrared Heating pads in 2019
- 10. UTK Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Medium
- 9. Large Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Pad80
- 8. Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Pad100
- 7. WelAide 100020 Far Infrared Heated Pad, Small
- 6. HealthyLine Natural Jade Negative Ions Heating FIR Heating Pad, Small
- 5. Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Natural Yellow Mat
- 4. HealthyLine Natural Jade Stones Mat Negative Ions Heat and Energy Pads, Medium
- 3. HealthyLine Natural Jade and Tourmaline Mat
- 2. Far Infrared Amethyst Mat- Negative Ions and Deep Penetration FIR Heat Mat
- 1. Thermedic T-U52, Qi-Point Heating Pad with USB AC Adapter (Infrared Heating Pads)
- A Complete Guide – For Infrared Heating Pad
List of Top 10 Best Infrared Heating pads in 2019
10. UTK Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Medium
The UTK Infrared Heating Pad uses jade stones to provide relief and relaxation to the aching body parts. It is very lightweight and features natural jade stones. This one is of medium size and can easily wrap around your back or other body parts to provide instant relief.
- Pad size: 21″ x 31″
- Built-in timer
- Temperature settings
- Very efficient and penetrates 300 times deeper into your body parts to provide relief
- Can be used while traveling
- Easy to operate as it has a timer
- Allows temperature settings
- Expensive infrared heating pad
9. Large Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Pad80
This heating pad consists of more jade stones and is large enough to provide relief to the whole body. You can lay down on it and it will provide heat to relax your body muscles. This is a large infrared heating mat and gets heated by infrared waves and delivers heat via jade stones to the body muscles and bones to create a relaxing and warming effect.
- Pad size: 69″ x 31″
- Very flexible
- Comes with a digital controller and has negative ions too
- You can use it anywhere
- It is very flexible as it comfortably wraps around your body
- It is very safe
- Provides relief from pain for longer periods
- It is very expensive
8. Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Jade Mat Pad100
This jade mat comes with a programmable thermostat for easy control. The infrared heating technology causes the jade mat to get warm and provide relief from the pain. It blocks all the harmful and pain-causing radiations and relieves the pain using negative ion therapy.
- The therapeutic heat effect is very long lasting
- It penetrates deeply into the body to eradicate all types of illnesses
- Improves the immune system and blood circulation
- It has a thermostat for temperature adjustability
- It is flexible and penetrates deep into the body
- There is no instruction manual provided
7. WelAide 100020 Far Infrared Heated Pad, Small
The WelAide Far Infrared Heating Pad comes with an automatic comfort control that allows you to adjust the heat according to your needs and comfort level.
- The natural jade stones ensure that the heat that reaches the body removes all the pain instantly
- The Far Infrared Heating Technology penetrates deep into the body
- Provides short- and long-term relief
- It soothes the muscles and skin to release stress
- Improves blood circulation
- It has an automatic shut-off control that is digitally timed
- Short cord
6. HealthyLine Natural Jade Negative Ions Heating FIR Heating Pad, Small
HealthyLine uses advanced technology to provide heat to various body parts. It uses negative ion therapy to extract pain from various parts of the body.
- It is very useful as the temperature is adjustable
- It improves the immunity system
- The Far Infrared Heating technology is very effective in reducing pain
- It is affordable
- It is very easy to use because of the adjustable temperature
- Comes with a carrying case
- There is no auto-power off feature
5. Infrared Heat Therapy Healing Natural Yellow Mat
This heating pad consists of 160 jade stones that are known for providing comfort to the body. It has a programmable timer and thermostat for easy use.
- The infrared therapeutic heat penetrates deeper into the body to eradicate pain from different parts of the body
- It provides negative ion therapy and blocks the harmful radiations
- It has a reasonable price
- Has an adjustable temperature and thermostat
- It uses infrared therapeutic heat system
- There are a few issues with the remote control
4. HealthyLine Natural Jade Stones Mat Negative Ions Heat and Energy Pads, Medium
With this medium heating pad from HealthyLine, you’ll be able to reduce your lower back pain and pain in other areas of your body.
- The jade stones conduct heat and transfer it to the body for producing a soothing and warming effect
- The negative ions therapy and infrared technology benefit the body and reduce the pain
- It has an adjustable temperature
- Helps in treating various diseases and pains
- It blocks the harmful electromagnetic waves from reaching the body
- There are some problems with the control
3. HealthyLine Natural Jade and Tourmaline Mat
This heating pad consists of an LED display controller to allow you to easily use it. It uses 154 pieces of jade stones.
- This HealthyLine heating pad includes jade and tourmaline stones that absorb the heat and transfer it to those areas of the body which are inflicted with pain
- It is large enough to accommodate the entire body at once
- It is inexpensive
- It uses high-quality materials
- Using negative ion therapy to remove all the toxicity from the body
- The session time is too long.
2. Far Infrared Amethyst Mat- Negative Ions and Deep Penetration FIR Heat Mat
This heating pad uses radiant heat therapy and you can even sleep on it all night to relax your body muscles.
- This heating mat uses natural amethyst, which is known for fighting pain and sicknesses and providing relief and relaxation to the body
- It detoxifies the body and aids in weight loss
- It uses an Auto-EMF grounding controller and a timer
- Contains 15 layers of quality materials for pain relief
- It is very comfortable
- Has an auto-off feature
- Provides dry and moist heat
- It is expensive.
1. Thermedic T-U52, Qi-Point Heating Pad with USB AC Adapter (Infrared Heating Pads)
It is a special type of heating pad that provides heat energy that penetrates deep into the body. It relieves all types of pain and spasms. The Thermedic Heating pad is very flexible and lightweight and uses the Far Infrared Technology to provide relief to the body.
- It has a temperature controller
- Can be easily wrapped around the back to reduce pain
- Combats lower back pain, sciatica, lumbar issues, and others
- Comes with a cold pack
- It uses far infrared technology to provide relies on
- It is not wide enough.
A Complete Guide – For Infrared Heating Pad
As per the treatment process, the infrared heating pads are categorized in three different models:
Mostly infrared pads are used in homes and clinics. You can use these pads around your neck, shoulders, lower back, and knee to cure muscle strains and pain. These pads are helpful in reducing inflammation but often pricy.
These heating units look like a tent while you can keep your head and hands out of them. Mostly these sauna tents produce infrared heating to detoxify your body while making you sweat and they offer the equal benefit of a full-sized sauna.
Opposite to the portable sauna, full-size saunas are large enough in size that you can go in and perform yoga, exercises, or kettle-bell workout along with your family or friends. However, these saunas are the costliest amongst the other heating units.
The things you should consider while looking for an infrared heating pad:
Output Of Negative Ions
Mostly these pads are efficient enough to produce negative ions. These ions are proved to be effective in curing the inflammation of the body and promote a healthy body. By interacting with the cells of your body, the negative ions are very much useful in boosting up your digestive system and metabolism.
The numbers of stone on the pad determine the output of the negative ions produced by a particular heating pad. Many researchers approve that the semi-precious stones, like tourmaline and Amethyst, produce the most negative ions. If you want full-body coverage, then it is better to opt for a heating pad with a large number of stones.
Based on the design, heating elements, and numbers of stone, the heating pads produce different power. Normally, the larger pads come with more stones than the smaller ones and are not very much energy-efficient. If you want targeted treatment, you can go for the smaller heating pads.
The weight of these heating pads varies from one model to another. If you want to wrap the pads around your body, then it is better to opt for the lightweight heating pads. Even, the lightweight ones help you to carry them around with you, and some pads come in a carry bag as well.
Most of the heating pads come with adjustable heat settings, so you can customize the heat functions accordingly. A few heating pads include two to three-level adjustable heat functions. Many of them come along with a controller and allow you to control the heat settings with precision. The lower temperature is effective for a long-term relaxing session, while higher heat function produces the heat faster. Some of the heating pads with remote controllers come with memory function to retain the last-saved temperature setting.
For the ultimate relaxing session, you need to look for a heating pad which comes with soft material construction. So, the infrared heating pads should not come with hard material which does not irritate your skin. Most of the heating pads are of synthetic material like polyester or cotton. Some of the heating pads have a removable case, so you can wash and reuse them as per your need.
When it comes to unbearable and chronic back pain, the use of heating mats or wraps can provide instant relief and relax the sore and aching muscles.