Whether it’s cities or suburbs, dust and debris are everywhere, forcing you to clean your house multiple times a week. Our Top 10 Best Dust Mops in 2020 should be able to guide you to upgrade your cleaning process to an efficient level. Brooms are, at best, good at relocating dust from one corner to another. Collecting and disposing of debris with a broom is a messy business. On top of all these, brooms tend to have shorter lives and tend to become dysfunctional with regular use. What you need is a dust mop that’s geared to tackle the smallest and stickiest of dust and dirt, and we are sure that you will find one that suits your needs from our list.
- Top 10 Best Dust Mops in 2020 Reviews
- 10. Professional Mop with Microfiber and Handle
- 9. Janitorial Mop for Commercial and Residential Use from Nine Forty
- 8. Big Wooly Mop with Handle Made of Metal from Sladust
- 7. 24 Inch Mop Head from Nine Forty
- 6. Maxi Dust Mop Pack from O-Cedar Commercial
- 5. Dust Mop Pack from Genuine Joe
- 4. Pro Floor Cleaning System from Euroflex Monster
- 3. Flip Mop with Microfibers from O-Cedar
- 2. Double Action Mop with Microfibers from O-Cedar
- 1. Commercial Level Mop with Microfibers and Handle
- Related Posts
Top 10 Best Dust Mops in 2020 Reviews
10. Professional Mop with Microfiber and Handle
On No. 10 of our Top 10 Best Dust Mops in 2020 is a product that thousands of customers swear by. The Professional Mop with Microfiber and Handle of Stainless Steel from Microfiber Wholesale is an all-terrain cleaning object that can handle the most difficult of dust particles. Whether the surface is made of concrete, tile or wood, the mop absorbs dust with its nanofibers with as little force as possible needed from your part. They are washing machine-friendly and to sweeten the deal, the mop comes with two free pieces of cloth made with the same nanofiber.
- Can clean multiple surfaces
- The handle can be adjusted
- Machine-friendly, so cleaning is a breeze
- Two free pieces of cloth
- Slightly more expensive than others
9. Janitorial Mop for Commercial and Residential Use from Nine Forty
Trusted by those who clean for a living, the Janitorial Mop for Commercial and Residential Use from Nine Forty is rightly recommended by its legions of customers. The top-grade nylon used in the mop produces an electric charge that gets dirt and even the smallest of dust materials stuck to it. The Janitorial Mop works like a charm on both average-sized residences and large offices due to its strong stitch. It’s also designed for utmost ease of use and efficiency as evidenced in the mop’s flexibility to turn a full circle. This long-lasting mop is also easy to wash.
- The mop can turn a full circle, offering extreme flexibility
- The electric charge gets dust to stick to it
- Made of top-grade nylon
- Heavier when compared to the rest
8. Big Wooly Mop with Handle Made of Metal from Sladust
Unlike the others, the next one on our list, the Big Wooly Mop with Handle Made of Metal from Sladust has a handle not made from plastic, but metal, that increases both its strength and lifespan. That doesn’t mean the Big Wooly is touch to maneuver; it’s surprisingly lightweight when compared to the others. Handmade with immaculate attention to detail, the mop is made with lanolin, without any chemical treatment. That means there’s no need to go looking for changeable pads.
- The handle is made of metal
- Strong and lightweight in build
- An extra mop-head is part of the package
- Guarantees excellent maneuverability
- Not machine-friendly in washing
- The mop may not pick up minute debris
7. 24 Inch Mop Head from Nine Forty
Nine Forty has made a name for itself with industrial-level stitching in their cleaning systems and their 24 Inch Mop Head is another example of their prowess. Created from high-end cotton, the mop head with its proprietary stitching collects a greater density of dust of all kinds with minimal effort. It also makes circular motions, adding to its ease of use, whether you are using it in residences or large commercial spaces, and especially in difficult-to-reach corners. Like all other top-quality mops featured in the list, this one too boasts of long shelf life.
- Made of superior cotton
- High-quality stitching
- Cleanse in circular motions with ease
- Known for its long life
- Heavier than similar mops
6. Maxi Dust Mop Pack from O-Cedar Commercial
A mop’s functionality and durability depend greatly on the material it’s constructed from. Case in point, the Maxi Dust Mop from O-Cedar Commercial. Made from conventional, modified cotton derived from natural yarn, the mop delivers on cleaning and flexibility in handling. The handle is intuitive enough to slip into the desired mode while allowing circular motions in cleaning. The frame, strong and resistant to rust, is designed to withstand pressure.
- Comes as a comprehensive pack
- Made from natural yarn
- Formidable handle that won’t rust
- Allows for flexible cleaning motions
- The overall build is heavy
- Isn’t versatile enough
5. Dust Mop Pack from Genuine Joe
Don’t be fooled into thinking that the minimal structural appearance of the Dust Mop Pack from Genuine Joe makes it a weak option. The handle is extremely strong and long-lasting, as it’s made with high-grade steel. It is also resistant to rust. The mop, made from top-quality cotton, is made to be rigorously used in large surface areas like godowns and garages. What makes it work in such commercial spaces is the relatively bigger head as compared to the structure.
- Created from high-quality cotton
- Strong handle
- Bigger head for wider and faster cleaning
- Circular actions for more effective performance
- The handle cannot be customized for height
- Some customers have complained about its durability
4. Pro Floor Cleaning System from Euroflex Monster
Those who believe that cleaning systems need to bring in a much-needed technological leap will be happy to know that Euroflex Monster has answered their prayers. Their Dry Steam Powered Pro Floor Cleaning System from Euroflex Monster is backed by cutting edge Italian technology to take cleaning to the 21st century. The mop not only does an impeccable job of cleaning but also uses its advanced steamer to dry the surface in no time. It’s also exceptionally easy to use, with the system getting the job done with adjustments of the handle. It can reach difficult corners of the room and is resistant to rust.
- Cleans as well as dries the surface
- The dual functionality gets the job done fast
- Technologically advanced handle
- Wide plate
- In some instances, the electrical system conks off too soon
- Heavier than its counterparts
- More expensive than others
3. Flip Mop with Microfibers from O-Cedar
What makes a mop-top of its class? Quite simply, the quality of its mop. The Flip Mop with Microfibers from O-Cedar is a customer-favorite not because of its technological prowess or fancy extra features. It is popular because it does its job exceptionally well with its superior mop head. Made with microfibers, the mop picks up dust particles, dirt, pet hair with ease. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
- The mop is made of microfibers
- Can be machine-washed
- Ideal for a range of surfaces, especially hardwood
- The handle’s height cannot be adjusted
- Not as flexible as others
2. Double Action Mop with Microfibers from O-Cedar
O-Cedar’s second entry in the top three is entirely worthy of its high rank. The Double Action Mop with Microfibers from O-Cedar has chenille on one side and microfibers on the other and they both compete with their efficiency. While the microfibers can clean the stickiest of dirt and dust particles, the chenille cleans up pet hair with ease. The two-in-one mop is flexible in its reach and as an added feature, can be washed in a machine.
- Double action for different kinds of dirt
- Cleans pet hair
- Some customers have complained about its durability
- The handle’s height is non-flexible
1. Commercial Level Mop with Microfibers and Handle
At the top of our list is a product trusted by the professionals of the industry for its strength, efficiency and long life. It’s the Commercial Level Mop with Microfibers and Handle with Adjustable Height from Markee. Need superstrong cleaning? Its microfibers can handle any surface but work well with hardwood surfaces. Need to adjust your mop-height? Its telescopic handle does the trick. Need something easy to use? Its lightweight build is reassuringly long-lasting. Overall, if professional janitors vouch for it, it’s got to be good.
- The aluminum structure makes it lightweight and strong
- The handle comes with a telescopic system for greater flexibility
- Excellent results on all kinds of floors
- Not as maneuverable as some of the others on the list
Pollution has seen a spike the world over. Those who are diligent about cleanliness know that ordinary brooms and age-old mops can’t measure up to the challenges modern life poses. We have put together our Top 10 Best Dust Mops in 2020 keeping in mind the varying demands of residences and commercial spaces and the differing frequencies of use. But we are certain that one of these mops is what you need, what will make the effort you put into cleaning worth every second of it.