As the world transitions into a paperless system, artists, designers, and practically anyone interested in drawing is transitioning to a paperless drawing system in the form of drawing tablets.
Drawing tablets have many benefits in that:
- The Drawing tablets come in various sizes enabling users to choose the size they are most comfortable with
- Drawing tablets are highly portable and far much more comfortable to draw on in spontaneous situations than laptops and papers, increasing the user’s productivity.
- It’s just like computers, incorporate features such as Photoshop 7, availing users with various tools to use in their drawings.
- Drawing tablets help to reduce the risks of injuries caused by repetitive stress. Drawing tablets also help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- It offers remarkable sensitivity that gives the users great control over their drawings.
However, choosing the most appropriate drawing tablet is usually far much complicated due to the sheer number of drawing tablets in the market, coupled with the difference in price and user requirements.
Luckily, with sites like Amazon, users can post reviews of products they purchase, enabling other users to know what they expect from any given product without even buying the product.
- Top Best Drawing Tablets in 2022
- 10. Veikk A30V2 10X6 inch Drawing Tablet
- 9. Huion inspiroy H1060P Drawing Tablet
- 8. Huion H610 Pro V2 Graphic Drawing Tablet
- 7. Simbans Picasso Tab Drawing Tablet
- 6. Gaomon M10K2018 10X6.25 Inch Graphic Drawing Tablet
- 5. Huion Inspiroy H640P Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 4. XP-PEN Artist 12 Drawing Monitor
- 3. XP-PEN StarG640 Ultrathin Drawing Tablet
- 2. Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 1. Wacom CTL4100 Intuos Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Related Posts
Top Best Drawing Tablets in 2022
10. Veikk A30V2 10X6 inch Drawing Tablet
This tablet avails to you an active drawing area of 10X6 inches. It also provides you with 8192 pressure levels from its battery-free pen, giving you full control over your work.
The tablet also avails four shortcut keys adjustable as per your needs enabling quicker switching from one app to another. Moreover, this device, at only 570g, is remarkably light, making it very portable. It also incorporates a handy gesture pad that enables you to zoom in and out of your drawings. A feature you will doubtlessly find handy while painting your illustrations.
- The tablet, despite its size, is relatively light.
- Its surface has outstanding pressure sensitivity with a paper-like texture.
- It has a 10X6 inches drawing area.
- It has straight-edged frames, which will likely be uncomfortable after long drawing periods.
9. Huion inspiroy H1060P Drawing Tablet
This tablet offers you a 10X6.25 Inch screen with 8192 pressure sensitivity levels enabling you to create digital arts as you please freely. The tablet also incorporates 16 function keys and 12 express keys, all customizable according to your needs.
This tablet also has a pen carry on its right side and a built-in SD card port that enables you to maximize the device’s storage to 64GB. The pen comes with ten additional pen tips and a clip in the pen holder. Moreover, it incorporates hand supports for right-handed and left-handed users and is also Mac OS 10.11+ and Windows 7+ compatible.
- The pen is rechargeable; therefore, you need not worry about batteries.
- It has an inbuilt 8GB SD card and a slot to upgrade the storage to 64GB.
- It offers you more than two dozen customizable key options.
- The macOS lacks driver support.
8. Huion H610 Pro V2 Graphic Drawing Tablet
This drawing tablet gives you a 10X6.25 inches screen. Besides, it avails a mode that allows for a smaller working area if needed. The tablet has 8192 pressure sensitivity levels, a 233 RPS, and a 5080 LPI resolution allowing for a natural drawing experience.
The tablet also incorporates tilt control to attain the more delicate lines and details that bring your drawings to life more effortless. It also avails of eight press keys and 16 soft keys, which are all customizable to your needs. Moreover, this tablet, besides supporting the MacOS and Windows, also supports android 6.0 and higher devices.
- It has tilt control allowing for better detailing of drawings.
- Offers high pressure, RPS, and LPI for natural drawing.
- It is light.
- It is Windows and MacOS compatible and also android compatible.
- Its keys tend to be challenging to read at times.
7. Simbans Picasso Tab Drawing Tablet
This tablet offers a 10-inch screen and a stylus pen. It also comes with the Autodesk Sketchbook app pre-installed. The tablet is run by MediaTek Quad-Core processor, which increases its multitasking capability as its screen’s IPS HD resolution gives you an intuitive picture display.
The device is also equipped with a USB Type-C port and GPS, eliminating connectivity problems. Moreover, it offers a 32GB disk memory enabling you to download your educational and entertainment requirements.
- Comes with a screen protector, power adapter, and a protection case as complimentary items.
- It minimizes connectivity woes due to its USB Type-C port and GPS
- It offers an in-built 32GB storage space.
- Connectivity tends to be slower when multiple apps are operating together.
6. Gaomon M10K2018 10X6.25 Inch Graphic Drawing Tablet
This tablet is a sleek and slim drawing tablet with a 10X6.25 inch screen. It has curved edges making it convenient to use. It also gives you a paper-like screen texture allowing for a pleasurable drawing experience.
This tablet also has a round key and ten other express keys by its side. These keys function as shortcuts and are fully customizable to your needs. Moreover, it is Windows and MacOS compatible and has a battery-free passive pen.
- It gives you a battery-free pen
- It has curved edges making it comfortable to draw on even while you undertake long drawing periods
- Has a touch ring that enables you to conveniently adjust your brushes, zoom in and out of your drawings, and even scroll pages
- It weighs 695g making it quite heavy for a drawing tablet
5. Huion Inspiroy H640P Graphics Drawing Tablet
This is a professional yet compact drawing tablet with a 6.3X3.9 inch screen. The device gives you 8192 pressure sensitivity levels and a battery-free stylus. Moreover, it provides you android compatibility besides supporting MacOS and Windows. It also gives you an active surface that is smooth and a bezel-free silhouette.
The device is also remarkably durable due to the high quality of materials used in it.
- Its high-pressure sensitivity, coupled with its battery-free stylus, gives you an enjoyable drawing experience.
- It is light and quite portable.
- The drawing area might be restricting for some artists due to the screen size.
4. XP-PEN Artist 12 Drawing Monitor
This Drawing Monitor gives you a screen resolution of 1920 X 1080 on an 11.6-inch screen. It also incorporates a 72% NTSC color gamut, availing high-quality pictures providing a fantastic base for you to create your artwork. This device also enables you to get the advanced P06 stylus that needs no batteries and has a unique hexagonal make giving you a pencil-like grip. It also has 8192 pressure sensitivity levels and six shortcut keys that are customizable, thus increasing efficiency. Moreover, this Drawing Monitor has an anti-reflective coating permitting you to draw comfortably in different lighting conditions by keeping dust away and minimizing glare.
- It incorporates a 72% NTSC color gamut producing high-quality drawings.
- It has an anti-reflective coating enabling you to work comfortably in different lighting conditions.
- Allows you to acquire the advanced P06 stylus that is batteryless and has a distinct hexagonal make giving you a pencil-like grip.
- Might have minor lags at times
3. XP-PEN StarG640 Ultrathin Drawing Tablet
As the name implies, this Drawing Tablet is designed to be ultra-thin. The tablet also has a battery-free stylus.
It also incorporates 8192 pressure sensitivity levels allowing you to attain various stroking styles. Its pen is also designed to be only 2mm thick, permitting you to make precise lines when needed.
This device is also compatible with Windows and MacOS, besides supporting a myriad of creative software programs. Moreover, on a purchase, you are guaranteed a year’s warranty coupled with technical support. You also get 20 replacement nibs with your purchase.
- On purchase, you are guaranteed a year’s warranty coupled with technical support.
- The pen is designed to be only 2mm thick, permitting you to make precise lines when needed.
- It is not compatible with Chrome OS.
2. Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet
This Drawing Tablet is 10X7.5 inches. It is equipped with a digital pen enabling you to scroll through documents and website pages by utilizing its center button, making multitasking easier. Moreover, this device supports older MacOS and Windows versions making it suitable when using older OS.
This tablet also has three customizable shortcut keys for convenience and 2048 pressure levels, 4000 LPI, and 200 RPS. Besides, this device comes with accessories such as a wool case, cleaning kit, and two fingers glove.
- It supports older MacOS and Windows versions.
- Comes with helpful accessories.
- It is equipped with a digital pen that enables you to scroll through documents and website pages by utilizing its center button, making multitasking easier.
- Its pressure levels, RPS, and LPI are significantly lower in comparison to other drawing tablets.
1. Wacom CTL4100 Intuos Graphics Drawing Tablet
This tablet is effortlessly one of the best Drawing tablets to buy with three sizes to choose from. It is 13.2 by 8.5 inches in size and incorporates pen technology with 8192 pressure sensitivity levels. It has radial menus and shortcuts keys, all of which are customizable, allowing for immense workflow and speed.
This device also has Bluetooth capabilities enabling easier connection to your computer. This tablet’s back is also made using metal; thus, it is always cool. Moreover, it also comes with handy accessories.
- Comes in three size options.
- It incorporates 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- It has Bluetooth and wireless support options.
- Its drivers are accessible on the official website.
- The surface of this device is rougher than expected.
As earlier stated, drawing tablets offer users numerous advantages, making them remarkably more attractive than papers and laptops. However, getting the best ones tends to be quite problematic, and the above list, based on Amazon consumer reviews, is bound to prove helpful in choosing the best drawing tablet.