Maintaining personal hygiene is an important part of self-care, and cutting your nails is an important part of personal hygiene. Listed below are some of the best nail clippers out there, all of which provide something that would make you want to buy it and use for the long run.
- List of Top 10 Best Nail Clippers in 2017
- 10. Diane Nail Clippers
- 9. MoMa MUJI Nail Clipper Made in Japan
- 8. Premax Nail Clippers
- 7. QANTYA Nail Clipper Set
- 6. Nail Clipper Set with Nail Buffer, Fingernail and Toenail Clippers by Sensible Needs
- 5. Seki Edge Stainless Steel Fingernail Clipper
- 4. Brio Radius Nail Clippers
- 3. Tweezerman LTD Stainless Steel Deluxe Nail Clipper Set
- 2. Harperton Nail Clipper Set
- 1. Harperton Nippit
List of Top 10 Best Nail Clippers in 2017
10. Diane Nail Clippers
This product is made of highly durable materials and the nail file it comes with is very useful for finishing up the process of keeping your nails neat and tidy. This is a great, simple nail clipper that is all you need to keep your nails clean and it is quite durable too.
- Stainless steel build
- Built-in nail file
- Provides a complete manicure experience
- A little expensive for the features offered
9. MoMa MUJI Nail Clipper Made in Japan
The benefits of this product include the durable design, which prevents it from blunting easily as well as the advanced clipping motion which is useful if you have harder nails. This is a great product if you want something that has no frills and is available to you on a budget.
- Ergonomic design
- Built with high-quality materials
- Blades maintain sharpness
- Easy to use for disabled people
- Does not come with accessories
8. Premax Nail Clippers
This product has a unique design that can be very useful if you want something that provides precise clipping potential in order to manicure your nails and give them the perfect shape. This is a stylish nail clipper that is really going to stand out, and you can use it to give yourself the best nails possible.
- Sleek, advanced design.
- Specially shaped to provide maximum clipping potential
- Design sets it apart
- Product can be difficult to use because of the different layout
7. QANTYA Nail Clipper Set
The multiple products featured in this set makes it a great option if you are looking for something high end that would give you the ultimate nail cutting experience. This is a great product for anyone who wants a complete set that would satisfy all of their nail cutting needs in one go.
- Separate toenail clipper provided along with nail file
- Great accessories
- Fairly fragile and easy to break
6. Nail Clipper Set with Nail Buffer, Fingernail and Toenail Clippers by Sensible Needs
If you have nails that are on the tougher side of things, this product can really help you tame them by providing you with a powerful blade that can cut through pretty much anything. If you want an all-in-one kit that is affordable as well as convenient, this is the product for you.
- Specialized grip
- Hardened blades
- Easy grip helps provide extra cutting strength
- Blades don’t get blunt easily
- Nail file is rather uncomfortable to use and gets damaged easily
5. Seki Edge Stainless Steel Fingernail Clipper
This is a great product if you want something heavy duty. The grips make it far less likely that your hand would slip, and you would also find that the blades are much sharper than on your average nail cutter. This is perfect for people looking for something that would last a long time.
- Stainless steel
- Ergonomic design
- Extremely durable
- Precise nail shaping
- The nail cutter is quite bulky and heavy which can make it difficult to use
4. Brio Radius Nail Clippers
The blades for this nail clipper are no joke; they are so sharp that your nail will come flying off. They are curved to give your nails the best possible shape as well. This nail clipper is great if you are annoyed by nails getting split or having to pull them off. The blade is sharp enough to prevent such things and will provide the utmost convenience.
- Extra-sharp blades
- Can cut and shape even the hardest of nails
- The design is not very durable and will break easily
3. Tweezerman LTD Stainless Steel Deluxe Nail Clipper Set
This is a solid product that would not get damaged any time soon. The blades for each clipper has been shaped to help maintain your optimum nail style. If you want two nail clippers for your fingers and toes for the price of one, this product is perfect for you.
- Stainless steel blades
- Plastic handle
- Blades cut through toenails as well as fingernails and are durable
- Plastic handle would break easily
2. Harperton Nail Clipper Set
The ergonomic design of these nail clippers is a great option if you don’t want to work hard to find the right angles. Precise blades are also a huge bonus when it comes to this product. This nail clipper set is a brilliant product if what you are looking for is comfort and precision above all else.
- Hand-sharpened blades
- Comfortable design
- Lifetime warranty
- Design makes finding optimum angle easy and makes the product comfortable to use
- Product is not very durable
1. Harperton Nippit
Using your palm strength is certainly going to allow you to put more power into your cuts. You would also be able to use the unique design to cut difficult-to-tackle toenails when you buy this product. You are not going to find a nail cutter out there that would provide a design this precise in its shaping of your nails.
- Specially designed palm handle
- Coated blades
- Easier for people with lower finger strength
- Coated blades are durable
- Cuts are precise
- Design can be difficult to get used to
Buying the right nail cutter is essential if you want to keep your nails clean and, thereby, maintain an excellent physical appearance. There are a lot of different kinds of nail clippers on the market, and each nail clipper provides a unique benefit that other products do not. Just choose from the list above, and you can rest assured that the product you buy would be worth it.