If you want a car seat to adjust to your baby’s size as it grows, you should consider buying a convertible car seat that can accompany you in the long run. A convertible car seat can be used as a rear-facing position for infants and babies and can be switched to the front-facing position for toddlers and kids.
- Have a look at the Top 10 Best Convertible Car Seats in 2017.
- 10. Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seats, Saturn
- 9. Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda
- 8. Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat, Wesley
- 7. Britax Roundabout G4.1 Convertible Car Seat, Dash
- 6. Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat, Pierce
- 5. Graco Size4Me 65 Rapid Remove Convertible Car Seat, Finch
- 4. Safety 1st Continuum 3 in 1 Car Seat, Hollyhock
- 3. Britax USA Marathon Click Tight Convertible Car Seat, Verve
- 2. Diono Radian RXT All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Black Mist
- 1. Chicco Nextfit Zip, Sapphire
Have a look at the Top 10 Best Convertible Car Seats in 2017.
10. Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seats, Saturn
The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides a 5-point harness so that your baby can sit comfortably and safely for long periods. It has an ergonomic design and can fit into cars of different sizes.
- Very compact in size.
- Easy adjustment of the 5-point harness.
- Four shoulder strap positions.
- Harness provides a safe and secure fit.
- Machine-washable cover.
- Energy absorbent foam for comfort.
- Adjustable 5-point harness.
- Compact size.
- Not very expensive.
- Problems with the latch system.
- Less padding at the bottom.
9. Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda
The Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible car seat contains a 5-point harness that keeps the child secure. It can accommodate a good range of weight and is very comfortable.
- Can accommodate babies up to 40 pounds in the rear-facing position and toddlers up to 65 pounds in the forward-facing position.
- Energy absorbent technology.
- Easy latch installation.
- 5-point harness system.
- Removable headrest.
- Dual cup holders.
- Meets the US crash safety standards.
- Straps are too far apart.
- It’s heavy.
8. Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat, Wesley
The Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat works in the booster mode when the child can use a regular seat belt. The booster mode can accommodate more weight. The convertible car seat is very easy to install and is lightweight too.
- Booster mode for toddlers.
- Adjustable functions.
- It contains cup holders.
- It has a 5-point harness.
- Easy to install.
- Latch in booster mode.
- Easy adjustability.
- Harness straps are narrow.
- The height limit is low.
7. Britax Roundabout G4.1 Convertible Car Seat, Dash
Britax is a well-known brand for manufacturing kids’ products. It always comes up with reliable and durable options for babies and toddlers of all ages.
- Weight limit of 5 to 50 lbs.
- 5-point harness to keep the child safe and comfortable.
- Energy absorbent base prevents the child from being propelled forward.
- Easy installation through the latch system.
- 5-point harness with a harness holder.
- Versa-tether anchors the car seat and prevents it from going forward.
- Cover is not washable.
- No infant pillow provided.
6. Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat, Pierce
Graco is another popular and reliable brand that manufactures kids’ products. It is famous for manufacturing sturdy and beautiful kids’ products such as strollers, prams, cots, car seats, and much more.
- Accommodation of 4 to 40 pounds in the rear-facing position and 22 to 65 pounds in the front-facing position.
- No-rethread harness.
- Removable inserts.
- Push button to lower the anchor connectors.
- The forward-facing position has a recline.
- Easy to install.
- No re-thread harness.
- No standing height limit in the rear-facing position.
- Two-crotch buckle positions.
- The harness is not adjustable enough.
5. Graco Size4Me 65 Rapid Remove Convertible Car Seat, Finch
This Graco convertible car seat is designed to protect your babies and toddlers and make them comfortable throughout the trip. A convertible car seat has to be secure and should offer a snug fit to the baby, and this car seat holds true for this.
- Adjustable harness system.
- The headrest can be adjusted for up to 8 positions.
- The cover is machine washable.
- The latch system makes the installation easy.
- Tall shell with no limit for standing height.
- Easy cleaning.
- Buckles present.
- Seat pad.
- Insufficient instructions.
- Straps don’t work well.
4. Safety 1st Continuum 3 in 1 Car Seat, Hollyhock
The Safety 1st Continuum 3 in 1 car seat is an all-rounder. It is designed specially to protect children from being hurt.
- It has three modes for easy use: rear-facing, front facing, and belt positioning.
- It has harness holders and a side impact protection feature.
- The 3 mode recline position makes it easier to adjust in the car.
- Removable and machine washable cover.
- A cup-holder.
- Comes with a baby pillow for comfort.
- Uses a 3-mode recline position.
- No rethread harness.
- Harness steps are close to each other.
- Can’t use latch in booster mode.
3. Britax USA Marathon Click Tight Convertible Car Seat, Verve
The Britax USA Marathon car seat offers the easiest installation and protects children from side impact. It uses a steel frame and is very sturdy.
- It offers the easiest installation process as compared to others.
- Its side impact protection is amazing.
- It uses SafeCell technology that absorbs energy.
- Tether makes it a comfortable and safe infant seat.
- Adjustable buckles and harness system.
- Steel frame for added protection and safety.
- The dial on the ClickTight is hard to turn.
2. Diono Radian RXT All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Black Mist
The Diono Radian car seat is very easy to use, and it has a harness crash protection system. The rear latch is very compatible and easy to use. It has adjustable buckles and clips to provide a snug fit.
- All-in-one car seat with a 5-point harness.
- Steel frame for increased protection.
- Compact size makes it fit in all types of cars.
- Comes with support cushions for infants.
- Made up of plush fabric for added comfort.
- Very comfortable.
- Super-latch installation.
- Rear-facing top tether.
- Side impact protection.
- It is heavy.
1. Chicco Nextfit Zip, Sapphire
The Chicco Nextfit Zip made to the top of our list because of its exceptional performance, ease of use, and beautiful looks.
- Adjustable head support and a 5-point harness.
- Non-rethread harness.
- Comfortable and durable.
- Beautiful looks and performs even better.
- Latch system for easy installation.
- Belt for secure fit.
- Made up of quality products.
- It is expensive.
Nothing can be more satisfying than seeing your little one sleep peacefully in a car seat. Buying a convertible car seat can easily accommodate your infant and grow along with them till they are a toddler.